February 14, 2008

Ants bloody Ants


Just had to take some pics this morning of the ant invasion. I bought some raid ant bait. It's been sitting on the bench all week waiting and waiting and this morning I got up to find hundreds of the buggers trailing across my bench. But they are eating it and going back and of all weird places going under the stainless steel bench. I can't see any sign of them in the cupboards, on the roof of the cupboard, no where so they are obviously going in under the stainless steel. So now I have to leave the ugly little blitters doing there job for the day so they take it all back to the nest. I hope I dont come home to a kitchen full of them.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I'm over my hissy fit, DIET COKE ROCKS is back! I'm still grumpy! lol

jen said...

yuk ants...they do get into the most unlikiest places...grrrrrrrr!!!