February 4, 2008

It's raining at last!!!

Finally it is raining in Palmerston North although sporadic strong wind then a heavy shower but enough to water my gardens and lawns. I just hope the wind goes away but the rain stays (at night anyway) for a couple of days. My son-in-law needs grass on the farm desperately!

The exciting news yesterday is that I am a "greatgrandmother". My granddaughter Olivia rang me to tell me she had a baby girl. It came out of her tummy. The baby cries when she wants a cuddle and luckily Olivia can breast feed too!! It's amazing though her baby doesnt have to wear nappies because she's toilet trained already!!! But yesterday she got really upset when they went to pick strawberries and she realised she'd left the baby home alone.

Olivia is nearly four! A friend of the family has had a baby recently. At Christmas time Olivia would pull up her tshirt and pat her tummy and tell me she had a baby inside her. I hope she's a little Margaret Fahy in the making...

And again I've done nothing tonight. My arm gives me the jip! The results of the xrays don't come back for a few days but I think I'll go and see a physio anyway. I have got so much to do and so little time!! haha. I was going to take an extra day off this week but before I thought of blocking out my calender I had two extra appointments haha. So I really need to get my a into g. But for now I'm off to snuggle down in bed, do a code cracker and get some sleep. Life is so hard some days!

No comments: